Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Advanced Profile Control

• pierodela
  • pierodela
16 years 1 month ago #72340 by pierodela
Replied by pierodela on topic Re:Advanced Profile Control
Brat thank you for you answer B) . May you please give me the url of Joomla Plazza in order to test that mod; I'm googling but can't find it...:blink:

Regards
The topic has been locked.
  • jmdundon
  • jmdundon
16 years 4 weeks ago #72557 by jmdundon
Replied by jmdundon on topic Re:Advanced Profile Control
Unfortunately, I have built my entire website around Community Builder 1.1 (J! 1.0.12) with APC plugged into it. As soon as my APC trial license expires on Sept 18th, my site will be FUBAR.

Not sure if this is kosher, but I will pay cold, hard cash to anybody who can build me a replica of APC or "somehow" obtain me a solution to the license issue. I would have paid for the full license, but Mikkosoft did not have payments enabled when I tried to buy it, and is now down completely.

Please please please contact me at jmdundon(at)gmail(dot)com if you can help me.

A previous poster definitely had it right: Life sucks when the developers of encrypted software go AWOL.

APC and CB absolutely rock, but without APC I have nothing. Thanks for your help.
  • darb
  • darb
16 years 4 weeks ago #72600 by darb
Replied by darb on topic Re:Advanced Profile Control
jmdundon wrote:

Unfortunately, I have built my entire website around Community Builder 1.1 (J! 1.0.12) with APC plugged into it. As soon as my APC trial license expires on Sept 18th, my site will be FUBAR.

Not sure if this is kosher, but I will pay cold, hard cash to anybody who can build me a replica of APC or "somehow" obtain me a solution to the license issue. I would have paid for the full license, but Mikkosoft did not have payments enabled when I tried to buy it, and is now down completely.

Please please please contact me at jmdundon(at)gmail(dot)com if you can help me.

A previous poster definitely had it right: Life sucks when the developers of encrypted software go AWOL.

APC and CB absolutely rock, but without APC I have nothing. Thanks for your help.

Well you can always sue him for the economical damage he is causing you but that's not a good and happy solution.

This guys, encrypters, doesn't understand their implications long term bcs they never thought of future scenarios a n d the customers/users security. Only short term and their own interests unfortunately.
  • curt
  • curt
15 years 11 months ago #76701 by curt
Replied by curt on topic Re:Advanced Profile Control
jmdundon,

I'm in the same boat as you. We need APC for our current site and our next site. I can't believe that Mikko disappeared without giving us the key.

Please let me know if you find an alternative solution. Thanks!
  • lenamtl
  • lenamtl
15 years 11 months ago #76729 by lenamtl
Replied by lenamtl on topic Re:Advanced Profile Control
Hi,

I have found this alternative component.
I have not tested yet.

PROMA - Profile Manager
www.joomlashake.com

Regards,

Lenamtl
  • darb
  • darb
15 years 11 months ago #76751 by darb
Replied by darb on topic Re:Advanced Profile Control
Jepp this will be the future...:kiss: