Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Plugin - jAwards AutoReward

• Scotty87
  • Scotty87
15 years 9 months ago #81361 by Scotty87
Replied by Scotty87 on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
Great update! Krileon you're dedication is truly appreciated.

I also have the same problem as Ryan.

I didn't find any time settings.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
15 years 9 months ago #81389 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
The time issue isn't a bug or anything. I simply do not have it set to insert the time.

I didn't put the time in the mouse-over so didn't see it necessary to do the insert.

If you really want this feature then I can add it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Scotty87
  • Scotty87
15 years 9 months ago #81406 by Scotty87
That would be really appreciated!

• krileon
  • krileon
15 years 9 months ago #81411 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
All done. :)

New Features
    Display Award Date (Dates are still stored even if this function is set to off)

You can choose to display the date or not. Just change the setting in the plugins params. Default is Off.

Everyone, I have a big announcement to make. I've restructured the plugin to use only CB functions and variables. What does all this mean? Completely cross platformed. So 1.5.x shouldn't have any issues anymore. This means bye bye $my, and $mosTHISTHATBLABLA. All CB now!

Please note that all awards already granted will not have a time displayed. To fix this simply delete all awards given by the autoawards system. They'll then be re-awarded and have their dates. Alternatively you may go into your database and change all the messed up dates in 1 query.

BACKUP YOUR CONFIG.PHP FILE BEFORE UNINSTALLING OR UPDATING TO THE NEW VERSION! NO CHANGES WERE MADE TO THIS FILE. YOU MAY CONTINUE TO USE YOUR PREVIOUS VERSIONS CONFIG.PHP!

All new features are found in the plugins params.

Let me know if there's any problems.

Attachment cb_plug_autoawards_v9.zip not found

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

• Scotty87
  • Scotty87
15 years 9 months ago #81414 by Scotty87
You're my new hero!!

Thanks!!! :D

• Andrejaz
  • Andrejaz
15 years 9 months ago #81424 by Andrejaz
Replied by Andrejaz on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
Krileon you are awesome developer. I think you should get more into Joomla's modding, cause your plugins will be really popular amongst joomla users. :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon