Skip to Content Skip to Menu

🏖 End of summer sale! Savings on all memberships including single add-ons! Get 25% off now with code SUMMER25!

Search box

• fioresns
  • fioresns
1 month 1 week ago #338673 by fioresns
Replied by fioresns on topic Search box
I guess they are enabled. I looked in the plugin manager and it looks like they are, Idk if there is a specific path I havn't beaten...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 month 1 week ago #338674 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Search box
What issue are you having with them at this point? Is the popup not appearing when you begin typing #hashtag? It's not going to fix existing hashtags that were not inserted properly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• fioresns
  • fioresns
1 month 1 week ago #338680 by fioresns
That!

Is the popup not appearing when you begin typing #hashtag? 

• krileon
  • krileon
1 month 1 week ago #338687 by krileon
What browser are you using? Hashtags are enabled by default so it should be working unless they were disabled in the Profile Activity or Recent Activity streams (it needs to be enabled in both).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• fioresns
  • fioresns
1 month 1 week ago #338692 by fioresns
Enabled in both the Profile Activity and Recent Activity streams.
Chrome (even mobile on Android) and Edge.
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
1 month 1 week ago #338693 by krileon
Strange, please PM backend super user login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon