Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Your registration attempt has been blocked. Reason: Already registered.

2 weeks 22 hours ago #339025 by mnaged2021
I have turned it off, cleared all caches and it continues to do the same thing.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 weeks 21 hours ago #339026 by krileon
Please PM (see link in my forum signature below) backend super user login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 weeks 20 hours ago #339027 by krileon
Have reviewed your install. The "System - Page Cache" plugin was still published. Page caching can't be used in dynamic environments as it caches the entire output buffer. It's meant for static sites (e.g. blogs). Dynamic sites with forms for example can't use it without heavily excluding any and all pages with dynamic content (such as forms). Your site appears to be working fine after having unpublished it and cleared the cache. Please also confirm is now working for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 weeks 20 hours ago #339028 by mnaged2021
It resolved that issue, but now I have the other issue again where it says it's been blocked because it's been used. I had turned that off I thought.
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
2 weeks 20 hours ago #339029 by krileon
You've duplicate login and registration protection enabled in CB AntiSpam. I've disabled these for you. Please be mindful which settings you've enabled. If you used CB Quickstart it is high security by default so please be sure to also keep that in mind. CB AntiSpam auto blocking features are configured in CB > Plugin Management > CB AntiSpam > Parameters.

I've also noticed a critical configuration issue. Your Joomla menu item to CBs profile page is marked Registered. This needs to be marked Public. It's your "Membership & Registration" menu item with an id of 1333. To prevent that menu item from being visible to users move it to a menu that isn't visible, set it to public, then create a menu alias menu item on your other menu with the access set to registered.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

2 weeks 19 hours ago #339030 by mnaged2021
I made the changes to the menu and attempted to do a registration and the captcha is broken now.

I just did an upgrade on this website. It has been set up for years and now with moving to Joomla 5 there are a bunch of issues.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon