Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Your registration attempt has been blocked. Reason: Already registered.

2 weeks 1 day ago #339013 by mnaged2021
I receive this error after doing an upgrade from Joomla 4 to 5. I was able to repair databases but now I get this error when testing my registrations. 

I am attempting to set it up so that when a person registers, they are set to be automatically added to our Paid group, but it won't work if it won't allow me to register.

webtomixresearch.com/mnaged/index.php/registration

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 weeks 1 day ago - 2 weeks 1 day ago #339014 by krileon
That's CB AntiSpam duplicate registration protection. You can disable it in CB AntiSpam > Parameters. If you had installed CB Quickstart then it would've been enabled by it by default as CB Quickstart applies high security settings. It's detecting your IP address already belongs to an account and is blocking the duplicate registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 2 weeks 1 day ago by krileon.

2 weeks 1 day ago #339015 by mnaged2021
Thanks, solved that issue but now I am getting a new one.
Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser.

I have tried in Safari and Chrome and cookies are enabled on both browsers.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 week 5 days ago #339017 by krileon

Thanks, solved that issue but now I am getting a new one.
Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser.

That would be the CSRF token failing. We don't control that anymore in CB and is entirely handled by Joomla. It often only fails due to Joomla page caching being enable. Do you have page cache enabled in System > Extensions > Plugins?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 week 4 days ago #339023 by mnaged2021
The Cache was turned on. I turned it off and now I get the cookies message when I put in an email into the registration form. 

• krileon
  • krileon
1 week 4 days ago #339024 by krileon
Clear Joomla's cache and refresh the page then see if issue persists. If it does within CB > Field Management edit the "email" field and under Parameters > Validation set "Enable Email checker" to "No" as something on your site/server maybe blocking this functionality.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon