Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Small css bug in CB template

• krileon
  • krileon
3 weeks 4 days ago #338959 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Small css bug in CB template
You need to update to latest CB Template Changer as it has the latest SCSS files which will be used for generating the template.css and recompile your template. It's not a simple 1 line fix. There's quite a few lines that needed to be fixed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• activha
  • activha
3 weeks 4 days ago #338960 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Small css bug in CB template
yeah already did and all latest build are applied

You can check on : cercle.business/profil/demotest1

On iPad air sizes the left menu is not displayed in a column but in a row. The plus menu is visible though which was not the case with the previous versions.

Also on iPhone sizes I have the photo tab which is correctly displayed in the headband but its empty column is still showing instead of being hidden.

I am on Cassiopeia and joomla Joomla! 5.1.2

Trying default CB template and Cassiopeia without user.css give the same results.

• krileon
  • krileon
3 weeks 4 days ago - 3 weeks 4 days ago #338961 by krileon
Only the Canvas (Home) layout was investigated and fixed as that's what you reported. Your site itself is not using the Canvas (Home) layout. It's using collected navigation with Canvas (Other) layout, which seams to have a similar bug. Have created a bug ticket and will investigate and fix that CSS as well.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9480

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 3 weeks 4 days ago by krileon.

• activha
  • activha
3 weeks 4 days ago #338962 by activha
Great :-)
While correcting css, it seems also that empty tabs do not release their spaces when empty.
I just checked on your demo website and the actions tab displays a blank area on small screen sizes.

• krileon
  • krileon
3 weeks 4 days ago #338963 by krileon

While correcting css, it seems also that empty tabs do not release their spaces when empty.

I've no idea what you mean by this. Tabs don't have any specific CSS applied to their containers. If you don't want empty tabs visible then configure them to be hidden in CB > Configuration > User Profile.

I just checked on your demo website and the actions tab displays a blank area on small screen sizes.

There is no "actions" tab on our demo site. Can you be more specific?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

• activha
  • activha
3 weeks 4 days ago - 3 weeks 4 days ago #338964 by activha
The attached screenshots should explain more. Notice the gap under the title which corresponds to the empty action tab when display empty tabs is set.

And for the wrong display on our site, I guess it may come with latest Cassiopeia update
The title and stats are on the right instead of the left on small screens

• Last edit: 3 weeks 4 days ago by activha.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon