Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Small css bug in CB template

• activha
  • activha
4 weeks 7 hours ago #338929 by activha
Small css bug in CB template was created by activha
Hello

I have noticed that when the tab menu is displayed on the right, there is an issue at media under 992px
The menu is hidden but no hamburger icon is displayed to access it
Seems to occur also on your demo website

Regards
Jean
see  demo.cbdemosites.com/profiles?tmpl=component

• Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
    • krileon
    3 weeks 5 days ago #338935 by krileon
    Replied by krileon on topic Small css bug in CB template
    Was able to confirm and have created a bug ticket to fix.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9477

Kyle (Krileon)
    Community Builder Team Member
    Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
    CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
    --
    If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
    --
    If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
    --
    Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
    --
    My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: activha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
    • krileon
    3 weeks 5 days ago #338949 by krileon
    This is now fixed in latest CB build release. Was a break point conflict with menu nav behavior.

Kyle (Krileon)
    Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
    CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
    --
    If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
    --
    If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
    --
    Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
    --
    My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• activha
    • activha
    3 weeks 4 days ago #338952 by activha
    Replied by activha on topic Small css bug in CB template
    Thanks !
    It seems that I have some issues updating my custom template with this.
    Trying to compile the template with CB template plugin gives a js error RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded.
    So I cannot get the new css from the default template to apply my bootstrap variables and overrides

Mind to check on your side ?

• krileon
    • krileon
    3 weeks 4 days ago #338955 by krileon
    Works fine in my tests, but have released a new build of CB Template Changer with latest SCSS files so it contains this CSS fix. Check the error in your browsers developer console (F12 > Console) and review its call stack to see where it's coming from.

Kyle (Krileon)
    --
    --
    --
    --

• activha
    • activha
    3 weeks 4 days ago #338956 by activha
    Replied by activha on topic Small css bug in CB template
    I had to rebuild a new template to make it work, but doing this was ok.

However I don't have the fix regarding the break point, can you tell me at what line it's located to check ?

All the builds are the latest on my installation, and even default template does not apply the fix (caches emptied of course)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon