Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Small css bug in CB template

• krileon
  • krileon
4 weeks 20 hours ago #338969 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Small css bug in CB template
I'm not seeing such an issue in my tests or on demo site. What browser are you using? It's not going to collapse empty tabs regardless though. For that CB should just be configured to not output empty tabs. As for your sites issue that looks like a CSS conflict from somewhere.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• activha
  • activha
4 weeks 19 hours ago #338970 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Small css bug in CB template
Screenshots were from safari but same thing with chrome

Strange for the css conflict unless it comes from Cassiopeia

• krileon
  • krileon
4 weeks 19 hours ago #338971 by krileon
Do you have any custom CSS applied? Or maybe you've the wrong display mode set for that tab or the fields on that tab?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• activha
  • activha
4 weeks 18 hours ago - 4 weeks 18 hours ago #338972 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Small css bug in CB template
The issue comes from the Bootstrap 5 compatibility setting in CB settings.
Enabling Bootstrap 4 solves it but as Joomla 5 and Cassiopeia are on Bootstrap 5+ there may be an issue somewhere in your plugin

Edit : confirmed on your demo website
Last edit: 4 weeks 18 hours ago by activha.

• krileon
  • krileon
4 weeks 16 hours ago #338973 by krileon
Ok, sounds like we need some additional compatibility fixes then. Thank you for letting us know!

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

• krileon
  • krileon
3 weeks 6 days ago #338975 by krileon
Was able to find and fix additional CSS conflicts. The CSS fixes will be included in CBs next release. They've already been included in latest CB Template Changer build released today.

As for the display gap issue that will be fixed once a new CB release is available as some improvements to the HTML have been made to avoid empty tabs taking space in the profile header.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon