Skip to Content Skip to Menu

uddeIM 0.5

• andyahoo
  • andyahoo
18 years 8 months ago #4193 by andyahoo
Replied by andyahoo on topic Re:uddeIM 0.5
Everything works great exept the colors disapeared.

Post edited by: andyahoo, at: 2006/03/18 21:51

Joomla! 1.0.9
CB 1.0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• benjamin
  • benjamin
18 years 7 months ago #4255 by benjamin
Replied by benjamin on topic Re:uddeIM 0.5
Hi jza,

jza wrote:

in the backend, tab "System->Used charset" I can't change ISO8859-1 to ISO8859-2.
The option: "Used mail charset" works properly...
I propose to introduce also 'ISO8859-2' case in "getCharsetalias" and "getCharsetMailalias" functions, if there is no other issue.

ISO 8859 2 should be an allowed setting in the mail charset, but it is not in the charset.

This is not an uddeIM limitation, but a limitation of PHP, which does not support ISO 8859 2 in its htmlentities and htmlspecialchars functions. This is indeed very annoying but nothing that uddeIM could address. I hope that in future versions of PHP, ISO 8859-2 will be supported in these functions as well. Or, as soon as Joomla has made a full switch to UTF-8, there should be be no problems.

However, this problem is the reason why uddeIM uses htmlentities instead of htmlspecialchars. So you should be able to use uddeIM with a Mambo/Joomla installation that uses ISO 8859-2.

Which language do you use?

• jza
  • jza
18 years 7 months ago #4256 by jza
Replied by jza on topic Re:uddeIM 0.5
Thanks for explanation :) . Yes, whenever Joomla will be fully compatible with UTF-8, I'll also switch to this codepage.

I'm from Czech republic, I'm using Czech language.

18 years 7 months ago #5449 by browneye253
Replied by browneye253 on topic Re:uddeIM 0.5
bjarne11 wrote:

"Warning: explode(): Empty delimiter. in /components/com_uddeim/includes.php on line 215"

Ok, so I went and looked at the include file and the config file, and I did a little poking around on this one.

I think the problem is that when you upgrade their is a config setting that is left blank for some reason.

$config_quotedivider = '';

so I looked at another install I had of uddeIM and checked it's config file and it had the following

$config_quotedivider = '__________';

So once I gave it a value...I stopped getting the error and it seems to be working just fine.

Post edited by: browneye253, at: 2006/02/03 00:43

18 years 6 months ago #7053 by mephistophele
Replied by mephistophele on topic Re:uddeIM 0.5
benjamin wrote:

bjarne11 wrote:

Im i missing somthing or isnt it possible to delete mail in the outbox?

You can, as long as it hasn't been read. Then it "belongs" to the recipient and is deleted when (s)he does erase the message. There is never a limit on how many messages you can have in the outbox (they don't count against your message limit).

Hi,
i've the problem the even if the recipient has read and erased from his inbox the message i sent to him/her... the messages don't disapper from my outbox!! Perhaps does it depend on the fact i'm working on localhost? Or how can i solve?
Thanks
:)

• krimebot
  • krimebot
18 years 5 months ago #9050 by krimebot
Replied by krimebot on topic Re:uddeIM 0.5
Is there a way to have the mod_uddeim_new to automatically check for new messages rather than wait for a page change/refresh?
Thank you
:)

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon