Skip to Content Skip to Menu

🏖 End of summer sale! Savings on all memberships including single add-ons! Get 25% off now with code SUMMER25!

Login module language

• piluche
  • piluche
2 months 1 day ago #338461 by piluche
Replied by piluche on topic Login module language
I did Krileon
No way !
Login module back in english this morning

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 month 4 weeks ago #338468 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Login module language
Turn off Joomla's page caching plugin then clear cache. That should resolve your issue. If you want to use Joomla's page cache you need to make heavy use of the exclusion feature to exclude all pages that have forms or dynamic content.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• piluche
  • piluche
1 month 4 weeks ago #338476 by piluche
Thanks Krileon
I did but NO WAY !
Still get loginmodule in english
See : escpgolf.com
If you need creds i'll give them to you
to be continued...

• krileon
  • krileon
1 month 4 weeks ago - 1 month 4 weeks ago #338478 by krileon
Strange, please PM (link is in my forum signature below) backend super user login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 1 month 4 weeks ago by krileon.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 month 4 weeks ago - 1 month 4 weeks ago #338482 by krileon
Something installed seams to be loading CBs API before Joomla language plugin has set the language code. This is causing the language to fail to load properly in CB. I've no idea what specifically is doing this though. When specifically do this start happening? Was it after installing something or updating Joomla? You'll notice that when you're on a CB page it works fine (e.g. forgot login page or registration).

There's quite a few plugins loading on every page despite not being on those pages so that's a bit concerning. For example jshortcodes, com_joommedia, com_eventgallery, and plg_system_jcemediabox are loading on every page. It's possible one of them integrates with CB and is loading too early in the Joomla stack.

To investigate this further I'll have to install debug builds of CB to try and track down what's loading it. If that's ok with you then please be sure you have a backup of your site and can begin further investigating tomorrow.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Last edit: 1 month 4 weeks ago by krileon.

• piluche
  • piluche
1 month 4 weeks ago #338483 by piluche
OK Krileon
I have a full backup of the site
I'm able to reinstall it as it was before ( with CB login in english for ex.) if needed.
Do as you like but tomorrow only
And thank you so much for taking care
Have a nice evening
Friendly,
Phil
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon