Skip to Content Skip to Menu

🏖 End of summer sale! Savings on all memberships including single add-ons! Get 25% off now with code SUMMER25!

Login module language

• piluche
  • piluche
2 months 5 days ago #338433 by piluche
Login module language was created by piluche
Hello,
Since a long time, the CB login module remains in english, though the site's default language is french
I tried several solutions and didn't succed showing it french
Any idea or fixing solution ?
Thank you very much
Friendly,
Phil
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 months 5 days ago #338434 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Login module language
Are the login modules strings translated in your CB French language plugin? CB Login Module also uses Joomla layouts so it's also possible to override its layout from your template and replace the strings with whatever you like.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• piluche
  • piluche
2 months 2 days ago #338457 by piluche
Replied by piluche on topic Login module language
Thanks Krielon,
Yes, login module strings are translated.
I'll check another solution to find out why this dont woek on front end
Have a nice evening
Friendly
Phil

• krileon
  • krileon
2 months 2 days ago #338458 by krileon
Very strange. How are you handling language switching on your site? Ideally you should be able to just use Joomla's built in language plugins. If you are using them try ordering them before CBs system plugin in System > Extensions > Plugins as maybe it's a load order issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• piluche
  • piluche
2 months 2 days ago #338459 by piluche
Replied by piluche on topic Login module language
Hi,
I just disabled the login module, then enable it again and it seems working in french.
Very strange indeed
Have a nivce evening
I'll be back tomorrow or later if bug's remaining
Friendly
Phil
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

• krileon
  • krileon
2 months 2 days ago #338460 by krileon
It might be a caching problem then. Do you have Joomla's page cache plugin enabled? That doesn't work in dynamic environments and can cause a lot of issues like this.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon