Skip to Content Skip to Menu

error page 0

• JeanFleu
  • JeanFleu
6 years 6 months ago #303027 by JeanFleu
Replied by JeanFleu on topic error page 0
I disabled cb query and I can log in ... how do I solve the problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 6 months ago #303046 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic error page 0
Fix the query in your query field as it has invalid SQL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• JeanFleu
  • JeanFleu
6 years 6 months ago #303048 by JeanFleu
I have no query in the fields

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 6 months ago #303051 by krileon
If you don't have any query fields within CB > Field Management then you're likely using query validation on at least one of your fields and is configured under Integrations > CB Query Field with invalid SQL. It does not query unless it's told to so you've configured either a query field or query validation somewhere.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 6 months ago #303054 by krileon
I've released new builds of CB Code Field and CB Query Field in an attempt to catch all errors. Too many users keep using these plugins and providing invalid SQL or PHP that it's becoming too much of a problem with crippled sites due to admin configuration. The errors will be suppressed for regular users. Moderators will see the error as the fields value (or as a validation error in case of validation usage). Please update both then check your fields for any errors being output (will be a red alert box) to see which is throwing an error.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

• JeanFleu
  • JeanFleu
6 years 6 months ago #303055 by JeanFleu
ok let me know how it goes after the update

Moderators: beatnantkrileon