Skip to Content Skip to Menu

error page 0

• JeanFleu
  • JeanFleu
6 years 7 months ago #302959 by JeanFleu
error page 0 was created by JeanFleu
Hello with the latest update of joomla and community builder, when users log in they find an error page 0, how do you solve it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 7 months ago #302971 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic error page 0
Your subscription includes support for CBSubs and individual support for CB Code Field and CB Query Field. Do not see what your topic has to do with either. Have moved your topic to the general discussion forums.

Regarding your issue enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration and see if any errors output. I am not seeing any login issues with latest Joomla (3.8.6) and CB. In fact Joomla 3.8.6 finally fixed PHP 7.2 session create issue on login.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• JeanFleu
  • JeanFleu
6 years 7 months ago #302977 by JeanFleu
Replied by JeanFleu on topic error page 0
I have enabled debugging but it does not give me other information
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 7 months ago #302985 by krileon
Looks like your template has a custom error page that maybe suppressing it. Check within your server error log to see if any fatal errors happened at time of your test.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• JeanFleu
  • JeanFleu
6 years 7 months ago #302987 by JeanFleu
Replied by JeanFleu on topic error page 0
there was an error in a cookie component line, which I corrected but I can not access it

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 7 months ago #303011 by krileon
So your issue is fixed by making a change in a 3rd party extension?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon