Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Community Builder Date field problem after Joomla migrating and CB upgrade

7 years 10 months ago #289074 by lucadonati
Hi krileon,
PHP version is 5.6.25.
Date selected in the DOM inspector is wrong by 1 day.
In the _comprofiler database table date field is a date column.

Thank you
Luca

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 10 months ago #289109 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials. I'm at a complete loss as to how that's even possible. No timezone should be sent with that usage meaning the cbdatepicker JQuery plugin shouldn't be using momentjs to offset during selection.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 9 months ago #289134 by lucadonati
Hi krileon,
I'm sorry but I can't give you super administrator login credentials because I'm on MAMP right now, I'm waiting to solve the problem before installing on a production server.
Do you think Datetime field is going to be a good workaround?
Thank you
Luca

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 9 months ago #289167 by krileon
I don't know what to tell you then. I am unable to confirm your issue across multiple test installs. The timezone/offset HTML data attributes aren't even being added to the Date field hidden inputs so the jQuery for the offsetting won't even run. I don't know what's wrong with your install and as it's localhost I am unable to review. If your issue persists when on a live environment will investigate further.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 9 months ago #289170 by lucadonati
Hi krileon,
if the issue persists on the live environment I will let you know.
Thank you
Luca
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

• Steven2
  • Steven2
7 years 9 months ago #289743 by Steven2
Hi,

I have the same issue.
Using Joomla 3.6.5
PHP 5.6.27
CB 2.1.0

When I enter a date in the 'date field'
The date in the database is -1 day.

When I re-open the user-sheet, then also the date in the 'date-field' is changed by -1 day.

This is for all the date fields that I am using with CB !
Please advise how can I solve this issue !

Regards,

Steven

Moderators: beatnantkrileon