Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Failed to uninstall self. Please uninstall manually.

7 years 10 months ago #288083 by RobWilkinson
Replied by RobWilkinson on topic Failed to uninstall self. Please uninstall manually.
Kyle:

While I appreciate what you are trying to do, indeed it is pre-sales. If I cannot get it working from the beginning then why would I even consider buying it?

Even clearing the cache doesn't work.Even starting afresh doesn't work. Could it be release of joomla dependent? What does a cryptic message like failed to install underneath a banner of in stallation successful mean?

Regards,
Rob
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 10 months ago #288094 by krileon

If I cannot get it working from the beginning then why would I even consider buying it?

That's not how this works. "You provide support THEN I subscribe" is not our business model. Presales is for presales questions regarding products, e.g. "Can CB Privacy protect the privacy of a single field or is it profile only?".

Even clearing the cache doesn't work.Even starting afresh doesn't work. Could it be release of joomla dependent? What does a cryptic message like failed to install underneath a banner of in

Unzip the package then within the extensions/packages/ folder install the zip there. I've no idea why package installer is not working for you, but we do not test Joomla 2.5 (it has been EOL since 2014.. you really should consider upgrading to 3.x) so I've no idea if it's a Joomla related problem.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon