Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Paid Subscriptions plugin update discussion

17 years 7 months ago #31340 by FireIslandMan
Replied by FireIslandMan on topic Re:CB Paid Subscriptions plugin update discussion
PLEASE INTEGRATE CLICKANDBUY.COM , AN ALTERNATIVE TO PAYPAL, ESPECIALLY FOR ADULT SITES.
The topic has been locked.
17 years 7 months ago #31371 by BlueFightingCat
Replied by BlueFightingCat on topic Re:CB Paid Subscriptions plugin update discussion
Hi Beat,

I was wondering whether there would be a system to implement discounts or special offers such as a voucher system. A bit like in Amazon where you enter a special code and it automatically deducts a certain amount from the price.

How's the project progressing? Still aiming to have it released this month??

Looking forward to trying out the system!

BFC
  • tamper
  • tamper
17 years 7 months ago #31549 by tamper
This sounds great. Will all subscription options be time-based (i.e. x-months) or can you configure by other criteria?

For example, the options I'd really like are:

- progressive content-based subscriptions: e.g. subscribe to either Bronze (access to area A), Silver (access to area A+B) or Gold (access to area A+B+C) without having to subscribe multiple times.

- subscription pricing based on user type: e.g. a 'personal licence' price for users registering as individuals vs. a 'commercial licence' price for users registering as companies (yes, I know this would be difficult to police...)

And as the previous poster asks - are we still on for the end of February?

Cheers,
tamper
  • p9939068
  • p9939068
17 years 7 months ago #31552 by p9939068
lol i dont think the plugin will ever be out if everyone seriously expects their feature requests to be implemented.

Mike Feng
Creator of SIMGallery, SIMAnswers, and ParaInvite
www.simbunch.com
twitter.com/simbunch
  • ldstudio
  • ldstudio
17 years 7 months ago #31582 by ldstudio
I've been following this thread since its inception, and will be extremely excited to see this plugin released. I know there have been tons of "features requests" over the past weeks, but my only requirement from this (which has been mentioned before) would be CCBILL integration; for sites that are at all "adult" oriented, this is an absolute must, and would save quite a few headaches for those of us using Joomla with mature content sites :)

Keep up the great work. I will be first in line to purchase this when it's released w/ ccbill compliance :D
  • egenes
  • egenes
17 years 7 months ago #31738 by egenes
Any update on release date??? Can sign me up for it now!! have a couple of sites where it'll replace AEC.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon