Skip to Content Skip to Menu

🏖 End of summer sale! Savings on all memberships including single add-ons! Get 25% off now with code SUMMER25!

CB Profile integration with Kunena upgrade link issue

• micheleq
  • micheleq
1 month 2 weeks ago #338618 by micheleq
The search function is good enough for now, and I'll let the users know. 

Not being able to upload the image is strange, there's no issue on my test sites with Kunena 6.3.2 or 6.3.3 (I tried JPG and PNG of 280kb, well under the limit.) I tried to upload here using Chrome, Firefox and Brave browsers and wasn't able on any. Below are the console errors I received. It does seem to be a Javascript error (maybe cross-origin?) If you see from the image I linked in the last post, there's no thumbnail and the insert button doesn't work. Also the progress bar doesn't animate either.
Just FYI
Thanks
Tomás

This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. 338556

Content-Security-Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource (img-src) at blob:htt p:/ / www . joomlapolis.com/60283d13-c138-4e6e-a69d-f2820ff81699 because it violates the following directive: “img-src 'self' data: htt p:/ / www . joomlapolis.com htt p:/ / stat.joomlapolis.com htt p:/ / forge.joomlapolis.com htt p:/ / *.stripe.com htt p:/ / *.stripe.network htt p:/ / *.ytimg.com htt p:/ / www . gstatic.com htt p:/ / www . google.com htt p:/ / translate.google.com htt p:/ / translate.googleapis.com htt p:/ / www . google.com/images” load-image.all.min.js:1:1107

Content-Security-Policy: (Report-Only policy) The page’s settings would block the loading of a resource (img-src) at blob:htt p:/ / www . joomlapolis.com/60283d13-c138-4e6e-a69d-f2820ff81699 because it violates the following directive: “img-src 'self' data: htt p:/ / www . joomlapolis.com htt p:/ / stat.joomlapolis.com htt p:/ / forge.joomlapolis.com htt p:/ / *.stripe.com htt p:/ / *.stripe.network htt p:/ / *.ytimg.com htt p:/ / www . gstatic.com htt p:/ / www . google.com htt p:/ / translate.google.com htt p:/ / translate.googleapis.com htt p:/ / www . google.com/images htt p:/ / fonts.gstatic.com htt p:/ / yastatic.net htt p:/ / i.imgur.com htt p:/ / servimg.com htt p:/ / tinypic.com htt p:/ / www . google-analytics.com htt p:/ / www . googleadservices.com htt p:/ / www . facebook.com htt p:/ / img391.imageshack.us htt p:/ / blob htt p:/ / data” load-image.all.min.js:1:1107
XHR POST htt p:/ / www . joomlapolis.com/forum/topic/task-upload?format=json&683213d6bd1ee11af0100d22eb230d79=1
[HTTP/2 500  1629ms]

Source map error: Error: request failed with status 404
Resource URL: htt p:/ / www . joomlapolis.com/media/kunena/core/js/load-image.all.min.js?06aebf
Source Map URL: load-image.all.min.js.map

Cannot play media. No decoders for requested formats: image/jpeg, image/jpeg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 month 2 weeks ago #338629 by krileon
Strange, thank you for letting us know. I've let Beat know so he can maybe take a look at server logs to see if any further information was logged. It's throwing a 500 error so it's certainly erroring from something. We're not the creators of Kunena so I'm not exactly sure at this time what is causing this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 month 2 weeks ago #338632 by krileon
We've looked into this further regarding image uploads and seams to be a file type issue. What file extension are you trying to upload? or are you trying to copy-paste the image into Kunena's WYSIWYG editor, which while the editor will allow this Kunena doesn't seam to actually support doing so and violates our CSP (content security policy). Please be sure all image uploads are valid image files with valid image extension (e.g. jpg or png).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• micheleq
  • micheleq
1 month 2 weeks ago #338661 by micheleq
No, I was just using the attachments, I tried both drag and drop and the +Add Files... button. 
The images were JPG and PNG only, the linked image was the exact file I was trying to upload.  www.rock33.com/Screenshot2024-07-16211526.png
That image was made using Windows screengrab (Win + Shift + S) Maybe that's the issue? I was able to upload a different jpg image as you can see.
However, I can upload those screen images to my test sites without issues.
Tomás 

• Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
    • krileon
    1 month 2 weeks ago #338662 by krileon
    Very strange. That linked image really won't upload. I took a windows snippet screenshot as well and it uploaded fine. I've no idea. I'm guessing it's a bug in Kunenas image processing code.

Kyle (Krileon)
    --
    --
    --
    --
    The following user(s) said Thank You: micheleq

Moderators: beatnantkrileon