Skip to Content Skip to Menu

🏖 End of summer sale! Savings on all memberships including single add-ons! Get 25% off now with code SUMMER25!

Tab design issue

• krileon
  • krileon
1 month 3 weeks ago #338562 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Tab design issue
Completely disabled the input filtering and the above behavior in my test wasn't from CB, but from TinyMCE reformatting it. Are you sure it's not the WYSIWYG editor applying this? Will retest without an editor and see if CB could still be causing issues here.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 month 3 weeks ago #338563 by krileon
Ok, confirmed the bug with Editor set to None. Wasn't noticeable due to TinyMCE correcting empty attribute automatically. I'm guessing you're using JCE, which isn't doing this?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 month 3 weeks ago #338564 by krileon
Have retested using Joomla's filters and it doesn't break the attribute, but it will remove it as Joomla's filter does not like empty attributes either. So regardless it seams you'll need to provide an attribute with a value.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

• activha
  • activha
1 month 3 weeks ago #338566 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Tab design issue
Ok I'll send the message to JCE team to see if they can adapt their soft

• activha
  • activha
1 month 3 weeks ago #338567 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Tab design issue
Ryan was aware of this and here is his answer 

In a recent update, JCE changed the way boolean elements (controls, autoplay etc.) were rendered in elements, using the HTML5 standard of not including the value, eg:<video src=" www.joomlacontenteditor.net/video.mp4 " controls autoplay>Unfortunately, the Joomla Text Filter removes these attributes unless they are the last in the attributes order. Although JCE re-ordered them so they would be last, it appears that in some instances the Joomla Text Filter still removes them on saving.This does not happen if the Joomla Text Filter is set to No Filtering for the user group (this should only be set to No Filtering for the Super User group).JCE Pro 2.9.77 reverts the use of the HTML 5 boolean attribute, using controls="controls" etc. for these values.You can test JCE Pro 2.9.77 RC -  www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/development I hope to release JCE Pro 2.9.77 tomorrow, or early next week.

The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon