Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB antispam cloudflare issue

• krileon
  • krileon
2 months 1 week ago #338472 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB antispam cloudflare issue
Ah, it's failing the ajax validation. It's not failing server side validation. Will implement a fix.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 months 1 week ago #338474 by krileon
Ok, this is now fixed in latest CB AntiSpam build release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• activha
  • activha
2 months 1 week ago #338475 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB antispam cloudflare issue
Glad to help 😉
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

• activha
  • activha
2 months 4 hours ago #338543 by activha
We also just find out that there is an issue with the captcha code on Safari for iPhone.
Using the default code captcha, it works fine on Mac and iPad but not on iPhones
For now i did not debug what happens on iPhone but just wanted to report as 3 users got the same behavior and reverted to the Mac browser to sign in

• krileon
  • krileon
2 months 4 hours ago #338545 by krileon
I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't work on a specific device. The built in captcha code functionality is entirely server side with reliance on session. If their session cookie was being deleted by the device then that would cause captcha to fail. I do not own an iPhone so there's nothing more I can really suggestion here.

Where exactly is this happening? You mentioned sign in so is this login captcha having this issue?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

• activha
  • activha
2 months 4 hours ago - 2 months 4 hours ago #338546 by activha
We just moved to hCaptcha pro service as people as registering to our service these days.

I'll try to reproduce on the devel website with my iPhone and report later

Edit : yes this happened on the registration page captcha. What I noticed is the captcha field went red each time, without any warning and trying to register trigger the red border without the message. One of our users succeeded in registration though he had a red border also. Strange that this happened only on iPhones. As said we moved to hCaptcha pro for now
Last edit: 2 months 4 hours ago by activha.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon