Skip to Content Skip to Menu

🏖 End of summer sale! Savings on all memberships including single add-ons! Get 25% off now with code SUMMER25!

CBSubs Options console error

• galanopd
  • galanopd
3 months 4 days ago - 3 months 4 days ago #338238 by galanopd
CBSubs Options console error was created by galanopd
When the CBSubs Options plugin is enabled I get the following error in the console:
Code:
Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: signal is aborted without reason     at Object.price (.../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubsoptions/js/cbsubsoptions.js?v=9ed0ac922b135968:99:29)     at Object.form (.../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubsoptions/js/cbsubsoptions.js?v=9ed0ac922b135968:278:16)     at .../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubsoptions/js/cbsubsoptions.js?v=9ed0ac922b135968:346:87     at NodeList.forEach (<anonymous>;)     at .../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubsoptions/js/cbsubsoptions.js?v=9ed0ac922b135968:346:52 price @ cbsubsoptions.js?v=9ed0ac922b135968:99 form @ cbsubsoptions.js?v=9ed0ac922b135968:278 (anonymous) @ cbsubsoptions.js?v=9ed0ac922b135968:346 (anonymous) @ cbsubsoptions.js?v=9ed0ac922b135968:346 Promise.then (async) price @ cbsubsoptions.js?v=9ed0ac922b135968:115 form @ cbsubsoptions.js?v=9ed0ac922b135968:278 (anonymous) @ cbsubsoptions.js?v=9ed0ac922b135968:346 (anonymous) @ cbsubsoptions.js?v=9ed0ac922b135968:346 load (async) (anonymous) @ cbsubsoptions.js?v=9ed0ac922b135968:345

Have you seen anything similar before in this plugin? What could be causing this?

Edit: I'm also experiencing an issue with registration, where selected plans halt the process when 'Sign up' is clicked, even though a price is selected. I've confirmed that if a plan doesn't have Integrations->Options->Options set, there is no problem. So, it appears to be related to the plugin...
Last edit: 3 months 4 days ago by galanopd. Reason: Added input

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
3 months 3 days ago #338240 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Options console error

When the CBSubs Options plugin is enabled I get the following error in the console:

Nothing to worry about. Fetch throws an error when the request is aborted. CBSubs Options will abort it and re-fetch if you change the options during a fetch.

Edit: I'm also experiencing an issue with registration, where selected plans halt the process when 'Sign up' is clicked, even though a price is selected. I've confirmed that if a plan doesn't have Integrations->Options->Options set, there is no problem. So, it appears to be related to the plugin...

I'm not sure what you mean by this. You mean you can't register if your have plan options configured? Do you have any options marked required? If so you need to fill those options out for the subscription selection to validate.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• galanopd
  • galanopd
3 months 3 days ago - 3 months 3 days ago #338244 by galanopd
Replied by galanopd on topic CBSubs Options console error

Nothing to worry about. Fetch throws an error when the request is aborted. CBSubs Options will abort it and re-fetch if you change the options during a fetch.

Understood, thank you

I'm not sure what you mean by this. You mean you can't register if your have plan options configured? Do you have any options marked required? If so you need to fill those options out for the subscription selection to validate.

I am unable to register. Trying to troubleshoot, I temporarily disabled the CBSubs Option plugin and retried the registration process, only to find that the issue persisted! Therefore, I assume that the problem does not originate from the plugin. BUT, strangely the issue does not occur with plans that do not have options set whether the plugin is enabled or disabled. Checking the console, I found additional errors beyond those previously mentioned and explained. Please see the image below in case you are able to understand the cause....

Edit: I have disabled all 3rd party plugins from CB and also from Joomla. I am almost left with core extensions
  • Last edit: 3 months 3 days ago by galanopd. Reason: Additional information

• krileon
    • krileon
    3 months 3 days ago #338245 by krileon
    What do you mean by you're not able to register exactly? Does registration error or does the form refuse to submit for example? So for example clicking the button does nothing or clicking the button causes the button to turn into a loading icon/text and then does nothing? Seams like something is interfering with the form. Easiest way to see if it's CBSubs at all doing it is to simply unpublish CBSubs entirely.

Kyle (Krileon)
    Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
    CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
    --
    If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
    --
    If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
    --
    Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
    --
    My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• galanopd
    • galanopd
    3 months 3 days ago - 3 months 3 days ago #338246 by galanopd
    Replied by galanopd on topic CBSubs Options console error

What do you mean by you're not able to register exactly? Does registration error or does the form refuse to submit for example? So for example clicking the button does nothing or clicking the button causes the button to turn into a loading icon/text and then does nothing? Seams like something is interfering with the form.

The registration is with step by step tabs (tried other types too). Once I click the plan and its price and then click "Sign up" the plans tab turns red like showing something is missing or there is an error. The buttons work fine as I can click next and back and sign up as well. The tab before the plans tab works fine and it turns blue as all fields are filled in. It is definitely something related to plans as it doesn't behave the same to all plans but only plans not having Options set.

Easiest way to see if it's CBSubs at all doing it is to simply unpublish CBSubs entirely.

Sorry, didn't get that. Do you mean to unplublish all plugins related to CBSubs or only the CBSubs Options?

Edit: Here follows another error
    cbsubsoptions.js?v=9ed0ac922b135968:107
     POST .../index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=…do=price&plan=13&72bbc0b…=1&Itemid=1725&format=raw 401 (Unauthorized)
    price    @    cbsubsoptions.js?v=9ed0ac922b135968:107
    form    @    cbsubsoptions.js?v=9ed0ac922b135968:278
    (anonymous)    @    cbsubsoptions.js?v=9ed0ac922b135968:346
    (anonymous)    @    cbsubsoptions.js?v=9ed0ac922b135968:346
    load (async)        
    (anonymous)    @    cbsubsoptions.js?v=9ed0ac922b135968:345

Last edit: 3 months 3 days ago by galanopd. Reason: Added pic

• krileon
    • krileon
    3 months 3 days ago - 3 months 3 days ago #338247 by krileon

Sorry, didn't get that. Do you mean to unplublish all plugins related to CBSubs or only the CBSubs Options?

First try unpublishing CBSubs Options, clear Joomla cache, then retry. If registration goes through then it's CBSubs Options. If it doesn't repeat this process except unpublish CB Paid Subscriptions itself. Seams like you may have a plan marked exclusive and is hidden for whatever reason and that's trigger validation errors.

POST .../index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=…do=price&plan=13&72bbc0b…=1&Itemid=1725&format=raw 401 (Unauthorized)

You should not be seeing an unauthorized error. That suggests the plugin isn't accessible when attempting to load in the plan options. Please be sure both CBSubs and CBSubs Options in CB > Plugin Management are marked as Public access.

Kyle (Krileon)
    --
    --
    --
    --
    Last edit: 3 months 3 days ago by krileon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon