Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Report Message feature

• krileon
  • krileon
2 months 4 weeks ago #338605 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Report Message feature
This is now fixed in latest CB build release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BenKirkley
  • BenKirkley
  • Add-ons
2 months 3 weeks ago #338627 by BenKirkley
Replied by BenKirkley on topic CB Report Message feature
Thanks for this. First time updating to a new version. Have looked through all the FAQ and documentation but could not find anything to help me with how to update to a newer version.

So I assumed it was simply to install the package as I would a brand new install. However I get this 'failed' message. Am I updating incorrectly?

Attachments:

• BenKirkley
  • BenKirkley
  • Add-ons
2 months 3 weeks ago #338628 by BenKirkley
Replied by BenKirkley on topic CB Report Message feature
In addition to this, my Community Builder credits page report that the version installed, despite giving the arementioned 'failed' message.

However, I still have the same thing happen when I try to click 'Report' on an internal message. I do not see a confirmation, just the new message form and the word 'report' in the subject box. Same as before. Please could you help.

Ben
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
2 months 3 weeks ago #338634 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Report Message feature
Seams like you may have the same update issue as the below topic. Was your install ever Joomla 3 originally then updated to Joomla 4 or 5? Please follow the database tools check instructions in my reply in the below topic to see if that resolves your issue and allows you to update.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/community-builder/246905-cb-update-fails#338633

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon