Skip to Content Skip to Menu

🏖 End of summer sale! Savings on all memberships including single add-ons! Get 25% off now with code SUMMER25!

CB Report Message feature

• BenKirkley
  • BenKirkley
  • Add-ons
1 month 2 weeks ago #338594 by BenKirkley
CB Report Message feature was created by BenKirkley
Hi, please could anyone tell me how to add an email address into the 'report message'. When a user clicks ' report' on an internal message, the appropriate message box comes up. However, in the 'To' box, by default there is only the word 'report'. This of course results in a message that 'User does not exist'. How can I change it to an email address or set it to be sent to an admin by default please? It needs to be there by default as a User would not know the email address for it to be sent or the admin username.

Thanks

Ben
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 month 2 weeks ago #338596 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Report Message feature
That's the new message page. To report a message you simply click the dropdown option when viewing your message list. It will then send the report to all CB Moderators. You should see the following if the message is allowed to be reported (System messages can't be reported).

Once reported the page should reload and show the below notice at the top.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
  • Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BenKirkley
    • BenKirkley
    • Add-ons
    1 month 2 weeks ago #338598 by BenKirkley
    Replied by BenKirkley on topic CB Report Message feature
    Thank you so much for your quick response. I'm not sure that I have correctly configured my Community Builder then, as my process is as the following...

- Click three dots next to message I want to report
    - Click Report
    - Agree to Report
    - Then I see the New Message and no confirmation message

(See x3 attachments)

How do I check my list of moderators? Perhaps I have not set any?
    Attachments:

• krileon
    • krileon
    1 month 2 weeks ago #338599 by krileon
    Looks like an SEO URL bug. Was able to confirm and am investigating further to see what's causing it.

Kyle (Krileon)
    Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
    CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
    --
    If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
    --
    If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
    --
    Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
    --
    My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
    • krileon
    1 month 2 weeks ago #338600 by krileon
    Ok, found bug and a fix is being applied. Should have a new CB release out sometime today fixing the issue.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9463

Kyle (Krileon)
    --
    --
    --
    --

• BenKirkley
    • BenKirkley
    • Add-ons
    1 month 2 weeks ago #338601 by BenKirkley
    Replied by BenKirkley on topic CB Report Message feature
    Ok, many thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon