Skip to Content Skip to Menu

use disposable code for register

• saman2
  • saman2
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #300733 by saman2
use disposable code for register was created by saman2
hi
1-i want get to my users 5000 disposable code before register and them can register if have the code and i want other user can't register in my website.only who has a code can register in my website and each code can use for 1 time.
is it possible with cb? (i get the code to them physically through face to face meeting).
2-can i use some logic in that code? for example 0123456789 ==> 01 means his twon, 23==>age, 45==>his school, 67....
3-and how many user can register in joomla? for example if i have 100000 user, can them register in joomla via cb? need to note to something for this heavy number of users?
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by saman2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 8 months ago #300739 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic use disposable code for register

1-i want get to my users 5000 disposable code before register and them can register if have the code and i want other user can't register in my website.only who has a code can register in my website and each code can use for 1 time.
is it possible with cb? (i get the code to them physically through face to face meeting).

You could use CB Invites for this then simply set the invite code field to be required and displayed on registration. Then you can invite them to join via email address. Only those invited will be able to register. Your alternative is probably a combination of CB Auto Actions (for marking the code as used via Query action) and CB Query Field with its Query Validation to validate a code against your custom database table where you'll store those disposable codes.

2-can i use some logic in that code? for example 0123456789 ==> 01 means his twon, 23==>age, 45==>his school, 67....

For CB Invites, no they're generated. For your own custom usage you can use whatever you want.

3-and how many user can register in joomla? for example if i have 100000 user, can them register in joomla via cb? need to note to something for this heavy number of users?

There is no limit. We've 559,669+ registered here on Joomlapolis.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: saman2

• saman2
  • saman2
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #300754 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic use disposable code for register

krileon wrote: Your alternative is probably a combination of CB Auto Actions (for marking the code as used via Query action) and CB Query Field with its Query Validation to validate a code against your custom database table where you'll store those disposable codes..

thank you krileon but i'm very afraid about using CB Auto Actions+Query Validation for lowing speed and high pressure on server,because i have 50,000 disposable code and until the query can find that data, maybe very late and after that until auto action work , it maybe take a lot of time.
1-can give me a sens about that speed in this size?:
1000user register in day+50000 disposable code + use CB Auto Actions+Query Validation
i must use my own host and can't transfer my host to any other.
2-is it need to use some plugin such as jchoptimize for better performance and speed up or cb have any speed up way or additional plugin?
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by saman2.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 8 months ago #300757 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic use disposable code for register
Ensure the table is optimized with indexes and run EXPLAIN tests on your query directly in phpmyadmin to ensure it's using the indexes and you won't have any performance issues whether you have 50,000 disposable codes or 1 million even.

2-is it need to use some plugin such as jchoptimize for better performance and speed up or cb have any speed up way or additional plugin?

JCH Optimize is used to speed up page header performance. It compiles JS/CSS header files together and caches them. It then further improves performance with lazy loading of images (basically ajax loads them in after the DOM finishes). It won't help with SQL or PHP performance.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: saman2

Moderators: beatnantkrileon