Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Cannot save to CB Subs

• Ntelos
  • Ntelos
7 years 11 months ago #286927 by Ntelos
Cannot save to CB Subs was created by Ntelos
Hello there,

I was a subscriber of yous. Last subscription was made in 2015. Then, before my subscription ends, i downloaded all data in order to be able to use in sites.

Now, i have a joomla 3.4.8, php: 5.3.29 site where i tried to install CB 1.9 with CB Subs 3. All was ok but then i saw that in CB Subs i couldn't save anything at settings. Then, i removed CB and CB Subs, i downloaded CB Subs 2 (latest version) and installed CB Subs 4 (version i downloaded before end of subscription). Still the same.

I searched the forum and i saw there was a bug that was solved with some nighty version but i don't have subscription any more to download a working version. Now i have CBSubs 3 and CB Subs 4.0.0-rc.1. I just need a version with which i can save CB Subs.

But generally it does not sound normal. When i was trying to install the platform previously it was working like a charm. Maybe it has to do with Joomla versioning or something else?

Thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
7 years 11 months ago #286930 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Cannot save to CB Subs
No idea - latest version of CB is 2.0.15 (tested and working on all Joomla 3.x environments - CB 1.9 has been retired).
Latest CBSubs is 4.1.

• Ntelos
  • Ntelos
7 years 11 months ago #286932 by Ntelos
Replied by Ntelos on topic Cannot save to CB Subs
Yes but CB Subs 4.0 should play along with CB 2.0.15 but it does not! I cannot save anything at all!

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 11 months ago #286933 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cannot save to CB Subs
Most likely you're hitting PHP input limits. This is common if you've a lot of usergroups as the permissions inputs that are displayed in CBSubs > Settings end up taking up a huge part of that input limit. This shouldn't be a problem with latest CBSubs though as the permissions have been moved to a separate page (you can verify this by seeing if there's a Permissions button on the toolbar within CBSubs > Settings). See the below topic for further information regarding this issue.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/234150-solved-6111-subs-4-1-0-plans-not-showing-up-settings-not-saving?start=6#283660

If you need further support please subscribe and post in the support forums as well as download latest releases. If your last subscription was in 2015 then you are absolutely out of date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon