Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Marking an Article

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #284541 by CosmicGlenn
Marking an Article was created by CosmicGlenn
Is there a way to mark a article that will show up in the Community Builder Profile?

For Example.
A member logs in to site.
They see a article on the site
They click on a button or check box to save link to article in their CB profile on a tab.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by CosmicGlenn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #284564 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Marking an Article
CB Articles shows any articles the user is the author of. To have an article show up for a user you just need to change the articles author to their user. So whatever click checkbox usage you use you'd need to do that, but it's only ever going to work for 1 user unless you made copies of the article or something of the sort.

This also has nothing to do with CBSubs and have moved your topic to the community forums. Please understand your subscription is for CBSubs related support only.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by krileon.

8 years 1 month ago #284569 by CosmicGlenn
Replied by CosmicGlenn on topic Marking an Article
Thank you for your reply but I did not explain it so well. I'll try again.

On the Joomla and on the www.joomlapolis.com site I see a Favorite button.

Here is a pic from the Joomla site. It is an article for downloading CB. I have circled the button, How can I get this to work in the CB Profile for my members?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon