Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Moderator View Access Level can use CB Tools?

• sekelfek
  • sekelfek
8 years 3 months ago #282756 by sekelfek
Hello, I have the "Moderator View Access Level" set at a specially created access level. This looks in Joomla Admin Area only Community Builder. The problem is that this user sees the CB Tools and also can click. I have with the tools very bad experience because they have even crashed the Joomla. Can the tools for moderation not be disabled?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
8 years 3 months ago #282759 by beat
Which "CB Tools" ? the ones in administrator area ? should only be Super-Admin access by default.

Please detail what issues you had, as it's hard to help without details of CB and PHP versions, and no description of exact errors.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• sekelfek
  • sekelfek
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #282839 by sekelfek
Replied by sekelfek on topic Moderator View Access Level can use CB Tools?
PHP 5.5.5
Joomla 3.5.1
CB 2.0.14

*puh* im meaning this in the Admin Area...
i am a littlte difused by the Joomla Permission and the CB Moderator (what it is).
I had give him Admin login and Admin Permissions (not Super-Admins). Thats too much Access Level. i know yet.
OK, the CB Moderator is for the Frontend. fine.
I give him yet permissions near a editor.

Have you an Tutorial for the Joomla permission settings for a CB Moderator? Joomla 3 heven't a "Moderator".
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by sekelfek.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon