Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Please Help!!!

8 years 4 months ago #281681 by ugochukwu15
Please Help!!! was created by ugochukwu15
Hello,
Good day everyone,i am kinda new here, actually its my first time using the forum. I have a big problem i hope someone could advise me on how to go about it. Is there a way i can make my CB Categories appear on my Main Menu so that when clicked it take my site visitors to a page that has all the categories. i configured the CB userlist in a way that each member can select a category for example plumber is a category and new registers that choose plumber as a category will be seen in the plumber list and if another register choose carpentry as a category she/he would be seen in the capentry user list. And finally can i link a picture to a particular userlist?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 4 months ago #281711 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Please Help!!!

ugochukwu15 wrote: Hello,
Good day everyone,i am kinda new here, actually its my first time using the forum. I have a big problem i hope someone could advise me on how to go about it. Is there a way i can make my CB Categories appear on my Main Menu so that when clicked it take my site visitors to a page that has all the categories. i configured the CB userlist in a way that each member can select a category for example plumber is a category and new registers that choose plumber as a category will be seen in the plumber list and if another register choose carpentry as a category she/he would be seen in the capentry user list. And finally can i link a picture to a particular userlist?

Welcome to our forums.

When posting you always need to provide version numbers of your environment.

I have no idea what you mean by the term CB categories - we have no such terminology.

Suggest you download the CB Primer Book and read it and maybe watch some of the videos referenced.

8 years 4 months ago #281720 by ugochukwu15
Replied by ugochukwu15 on topic Please Help!!!
Thanks for your reply...
My CB Version CB 2.0

Let me try to Explain again: On my home page i have different categories layout in Grid manner for example; sports, food, tavel/tour, painters etc. Now when visitors register with my CB login/SignUp they must choose a category (which i created in my CB field management cb_category). So when a visitor register and choose the Sport category he would be found on the sport category. Now the problem is how do i solve the problem of when a visitor comes to the site homepage and click on the sport icon it will link the visitor to the lists of users/members under the Sport Category. Also when a visitor clicks on the Food Icon on the homepage it would direct visitors to the list of members/users under the food category and so on and so forth..

Best Regards.

Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon