Skip to Content Skip to Menu

User profile

• wfdeanb
  • wfdeanb
8 years 4 months ago #281583 by wfdeanb
User profile was created by wfdeanb
Hi

I need to build a mobile version of a clients Joomla website. I can link to different pages and give them a new mobile template. All that is fine. I can then restyle the layout with css.
The issue I have is with the profile. When I link to this page It uses the default template and this is not mobile friendly.
I would like to run two different profile layouts using two different Joomla templates. One default for desktop and the second for mobile. The issue I have is that when I went set-up another profile page the menu item informed me that. "Community Builder User profile. Please create only one of them"
Can you please tell my why I can only create one and if there is a soultion.

Many thanks

Dean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 4 months ago #281632 by nant
Replied by nant on topic User profile

wfdeanb wrote: Hi

I need to build a mobile version of a clients Joomla website. I can link to different pages and give them a new mobile template. All that is fine. I can then restyle the layout with css.
The issue I have is with the profile. When I link to this page It uses the default template and this is not mobile friendly.
I would like to run two different profile layouts using two different Joomla templates. One default for desktop and the second for mobile. The issue I have is that when I went set-up another profile page the menu item informed me that. "Community Builder User profile. Please create only one of them"
Can you please tell my why I can only create one and if there is a soultion.

Many thanks

Dean

Latest CB 2.0.14 is responsive and should look just find on mobile devices.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wfdeanb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon