Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Conditional Issue

8 years 5 months ago #280652 by tjohns92109
CB Conditional Issue was created by tjohns92109
I know this issue has been around for a long time. I was hoping it would be fixed in CB 2.14. I'm just posting about the issue so it's not forgotten...

This plugin could be very useful if it wasn't such a pain to use. But you get it working... then the system changes IDs when you move something in the order and it stops working. I know... the field with the conditional set needs to be first. But many times it is first when you get it working, you move some other field, and it changes the ID of the field with the conditional and everything breaks.

I've since found it to be easier to use the CB Actions, assign a usergroup when a member makes a selection, then custom code the template to display the usergroup as a class around the page (or component). Then you can hide things at will using CSS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #280653 by tjohns92109
Replied by tjohns92109 on topic CB Conditional Issue
I should mention that CB Conditional works fine as long as the field applying the conditional and the other fields are all in the same tab. It's when they are in different tabs that the IDs can get reversed in order.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon