Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Login form with the registration form don't work

• entumas
  • entumas
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #278739 by entumas
Hi, I have a problem.

When I select the option that together with the registration form appears a login form, the login don't work, someone could help me fix this?

I'm doing a completely private place and I would like to make a login page like facebook where there is on the same page a login form and one registration.
To do this I used this plugin: Core Login Redirect , with which you can choose which forms are displayed in login, registration, logout, etc., if the natives of Joomla !, the CB, JoomSocial, etc.
I have made the login page redirected to the registration page and the registration form I selected the option that lets you have a login form along with registration.
Is there a native way in CB to do this without Core Login Redirect plugin?

Thanks

Joomla! 3.4.8 - Community Builder 2.0.13
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by entumas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 6 months ago #278760 by nant

entumas wrote: Hi, I have a problem.

When I select the option that together with the registration form appears a login form, the login don't work, someone could help me fix this?

I'm doing a completely private place and I would like to make a login page like facebook where there is on the same page a login form and one registration.
To do this I used this plugin: Core Login Redirect , with which you can choose which forms are displayed in login, registration, logout, etc., if the natives of Joomla !, the CB, JoomSocial, etc.
I have made the login page redirected to the registration page and the registration form I selected the option that lets you have a login form along with registration.
Is there a native way in CB to do this without Core Login Redirect plugin?

Thanks

Joomla! 3.4.8 - Community Builder 2.0.13

[mod note: moved out of potential bugs area as it is not in line with guidelines]

Sorry, we are not the developers of that plugin.
If login works without it then it is not a CB bug.

• entumas
  • entumas
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #278772 by entumas
Hi!

I already know that Joomlapolis hasn't created Core Login Redirect, now I uninstalled this plugin

So I want to know if there is any way to do what I need:
When I have all content only visible for a registered users, Joomla shows the native login and the COMMUNITY BUILDER login.
How I can hide the native form?

I want that when the user is not logged in, the user sees the login form + the registration form of COMMUNITY BUILDER
How can I do this?

Thanks!
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by entumas.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon