Skip to Content Skip to Menu

User Authorisation "Stuck"

• bendraper
  • bendraper
8 years 6 months ago #278517 by bendraper
User Authorisation "Stuck" was created by bendraper
Hi, I'm using community builder and have an approval method requiring all new users to be authorised by an administrator. This shows new users in the Community Builder Workflows module to all administrators on the front end of the site.

This works brilliantly, but...
during testing I created a test account and deleted it before it was authorised. This has caused there to always be "1 User Approval" in the front end module and I can't find any way to remove this phantom user.

Any help would be appreciated

Kind regards

Ben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 6 months ago #278522 by nant
Replied by nant on topic User Authorisation "Stuck"

bendraper wrote: Hi, I'm using community builder and have an approval method requiring all new users to be authorised by an administrator. This shows new users in the Community Builder Workflows module to all administrators on the front end of the site.

This works brilliantly, but...
during testing I created a test account and deleted it before it was authorised. This has caused there to always be "1 User Approval" in the front end module and I can't find any way to remove this phantom user.

Any help would be appreciated

Kind regards

Ben

Guessing that you "deleted it" not from CB User Manager, but from Joomla user manager.

Once CB is installed and used you should not use the Joomla user manager to delete users otherwise you will desync them.

Run CB Tools -> Sync users to fix this now and make sure in the future you use CB User Manager.

Download and read the CB Primer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon