Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Problem with other login modules

• Krki
  • Krki
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #271817 by Krki
Hi

After upgrade 1.9.1 to 2.0.11 on Joomla 3.4.4 I have problem with login modules.
Improved Ajax Login and Register module doesn't work any more - it cannot be logged in by using em. I also tried free sclogin module and it doesn't work either. Both modules have integration with CB but it seems that with latest CB versions it doesn't work anymore.

Joomla default login module doesn't work either.
It seems that Only CB login module can be used with latest CB.

Is there a setting in CB or CB plugin which I'm missing which enables 3rd party login modules to work with CB?

I need to have popup login module, but with this issue I'm forced to use standard module display of CB default login module.

My issue is very similar to issue described in this topic:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/154-advanced-members-support/226735-error-cb-login-module-not-created-required

Any suggestion is welcome.
Thanks,
Regards
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Krki.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 11 months ago #271831 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Problem with other login modules

Krki wrote: Hi

After upgrade 1.9.1 to 2.0.11 on Joomla 3.4.4 I have problem with login modules.
Improved Ajax Login and Register module doesn't work any more - it cannot be logged in by using em. I also tried free sclogin module and it doesn't work either. Both modules have integration with CB but it seems that with latest CB versions it doesn't work anymore.

Joomla default login module doesn't work either.
It seems that Only CB login module can be used with latest CB.

Is there a setting in CB or CB plugin which I'm missing which enables 3rd party login modules to work with CB?

I need to have popup login module, but with this issue I'm forced to use standard module display of CB default login module.

My issue is very similar to issue described in this topic:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/154-advanced-members-support/226735-error-cb-login-module-not-created-required

Any suggestion is welcome.
Thanks,
Regards

CB has always had its own login module and its own registration process.
Nothing has changed here.

Suggest you contact these third party developers for assistance or switch to CB Login module and see if you can style things for your website.

• Krki
  • Krki
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #271894 by Krki
Replied by Krki on topic Problem with other login modules
Hi

Problem solved.
With CB 1.9.1 I could use 3rd party login module - CB Login module could remain unpublished and everything was working OK.
But latest CB demands its own login module.
So I utilized RT template login popup feature, set CB login module in that position, created module template override to modify its look, and now it works.
It's not packed with features like previous login module,
but at least it pops up and users can login.

Also developer for "Improved Ajax Login and register" module is notified about this issue and they promised that it their login module will support latest CB until end of this month.

Regards
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Krki.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

• nant
  • nant
8 years 11 months ago #271907 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Problem with other login modules

Krki wrote: Hi

Problem solved.
With CB 1.9.1 I could use 3rd party login module - CB Login module could remain unpublished and everything was working OK.
But latest CB demands its own login module.
So I utilized RT template login popup feature, set CB login module in that position, created module template override to modify its look, and now it works.
It's not packed with features like previous login module,
but at least it pops up and users can login.

Also developer for "Improved Ajax Login and register" module is notified about this issue and they promised that it their login module will support latest CB until end of this month.

Regards

Great!

Glad you are back in business and thanks for posting solution for others reading to benefit from.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon