Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB_Login Positioning Issue

• baytes
  • baytes
8 years 11 months ago #271788 by baytes
CB_Login Positioning Issue was created by baytes
I'm having an issue with the cb_login. The "forgot password" and "register" links are showing underneath the actual login box, however they are being "hidden" underneath our navigation menu. I've attached a screenshot showing the issue i'm having, and here is the actual URL: www.ministermatch.com/ so you can see the issue live. Any help to get this fixed is greatly appreciated. It is causing our users issues with being able to register on the site.

Thanks,

Brad
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 11 months ago #271789 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB_Login Positioning Issue

baytes wrote: I'm having an issue with the cb_login. The "forgot password" and "register" links are showing underneath the actual login box, however they are being "hidden" underneath our navigation menu. I've attached a screenshot showing the issue i'm having, and here is the actual URL: www.ministermatch.com/ so you can see the issue live. Any help to get this fixed is greatly appreciated. It is causing our users issues with being able to register on the site.

Thanks,

Brad

Please see reply given here to your similar / related post:

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/146-general/231198-cblogin-mobile-positioning-issue#270652

• baytes
  • baytes
8 years 11 months ago #271793 by baytes
Replied by baytes on topic CB_Login Positioning Issue
That was due to a mobile issue previously (dude to the template), this issue however is happening on our desktop site. I've installed a default joomla template and the issue is happening. What it is, is the icon and text of the register links and forgot password links are showing too far underneath the login box and being displayed vertical instead of horizontal. Is there a way to change the vertical list to horizontal? Or another way to position this?

Thanks,

Brad

• nant
  • nant
8 years 11 months ago #271797 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB_Login Positioning Issue

baytes wrote: That was due to a mobile issue previously (dude to the template),

You did not reply to other thread so I had no way of knowing.

this issue however is happening on our desktop site. I've installed a default joomla template and the issue is happening. What it is, is the icon and text of the register links and forgot password links are showing too far underneath the login box and being displayed vertical instead of horizontal. Is there a way to change the vertical list to horizontal? Or another way to position this?

Thanks,

Brad

CB Login module has many modes for layout - please see login module advanced options tab paramaters and experiment with the Alternative layout parameter.

Also please download that also free CB Primer Book and study it - it will help you take better advantage of the free Community Builder.

Hope above help you.

Please, in the future when posting on these free community driven forums always give thanks to people replying and always give resolution feedback for others reading.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon