Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB and Searchable Catalogue

• peterowe
  • peterowe
9 years 4 months ago #262991 by peterowe
CB and Searchable Catalogue was created by peterowe
Not having used Community Builder before, I was wondering whether it is possible to use CB to allow registered members to upload images with a description and price that can then be included in a catalogue (Cart in catalogue mode)that can be searched by category by non registered public visitors?
Essentially, I am asking if CB registered users can add products to a public access online catalogue.
It is probably just an case of access privelege settings, but before I install CB and play around, I thought I would ask the question first before I spend time trying to figure it out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 4 months ago #262992 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB and Searchable Catalogue

peterowe wrote: Not having used Community Builder before, I was wondering whether it is possible to use CB to allow registered members to upload images with a description and price that can then be included in a catalogue (Cart in catalogue mode)that can be searched by category by non registered public visitors?
Essentially, I am asking if CB registered users can add products to a public access online catalogue.
It is probably just an case of access privelege settings, but before I install CB and play around, I thought I would ask the question first before I spend time trying to figure it out.

CB does not have a "cart catalogue" feature.

If you have installed some Joomla extension that has this functionality and has features that allow joomla users to upload items, then CB users can also do this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon