Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Email response question

9 years 8 months ago #256046 by dkouzoupis
Email response question was created by dkouzoupis
Each time an user account is created an email is sent to him in order to validate his subscription and to inform him about his account information. I was wondering if I could change the text it includes in it and if I can, how?
Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• heyai
  • heyai
9 years 8 months ago #256081 by heyai
Replied by heyai on topic Email response question
Check out the registration options in the backend: Community Builder > Configuration > Registration > Pending Email subject and body

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

9 years 8 months ago #256097 by dkouzoupis
Replied by dkouzoupis on topic Email response question
Thanks very much for your reply. In the version 1.9.1 that is indeed the case. However I was wondering about version 2.0.4 where in the field pending email text there is by default 'YOUR_REGISTRATION_IS_PENDING_APPROVAL_MESSAGE' which sends an automatic email. Where is the place where I can find exactly what this email consists of and to change it's contents ? I know that I can replace the above field with the text I want but I was thinking if I could leave the above filed as it is and change the email that is sent automatically.

• heyai
  • heyai
9 years 8 months ago #256108 by heyai
Replied by heyai on topic Email response question

dkouzoupis wrote: Thanks very much for your reply. In the version 1.9.1 that is indeed the case. However I was wondering about version 2.0.4 where in the field pending email text there is by default 'YOUR_REGISTRATION_IS_PENDING_APPROVAL_MESSAGE' which sends an automatic email. Where is the place where I can find exactly what this email consists of and to change it's contents ? I know that I can replace the above field with the text I want but I was thinking if I could leave the above filed as it is and change the email that is sent automatically.

You'll find these string definitions in the default language plugin. components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/language.php However, if you change this file directly, you'll lose your changes when it's updated. You can install an additional language pack (e.g. en-GB) and change it there.

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon