Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Registration problem

10 years 1 month ago #248084 by harrison1311
Registration problem was created by harrison1311
Hi, on www.fcb-fc-ffm.de i am using cb 1.9.1 german
joomla 2.5.22
on registration i obtain message:
Session ist abgelaufen oder Cookies sind auf dem eingesetzten Browser nicht eingeschaltet. Bitte diese Seite erneut laden und die Speicherung von Cookies im Browser erlauben. Bitte Seite aktualisieren oder neu laden, bevor das Ausfüllen des Formulares fortgeführt wird.

in configuration of cb on configuration tab "integration" on "Anti-spoofing Sessions Überprüfung aktivieren" selction is on "NO"

can someone, help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
10 years 1 month ago #248090 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Registration problem

harrison1311 wrote: Hi, on www.fcb-fc-ffm.de i am using cb 1.9.1 german
joomla 2.5.22
on registration i obtain message:
Session ist abgelaufen oder Cookies sind auf dem eingesetzten Browser nicht eingeschaltet. Bitte diese Seite erneut laden und die Speicherung von Cookies im Browser erlauben. Bitte Seite aktualisieren oder neu laden, bevor das Ausfüllen des Formulares fortgeführt wird.

in configuration of cb on configuration tab "integration" on "Anti-spoofing Sessions Überprüfung aktivieren" selction is on "NO"

can someone, help?

Please try and install CB 1.9.1 over your existing installation as I see from your previous post and your URL that you were using CBE in the past.

Something is causing this and it is not CB related.

Try a clean install on your same hosting environment without anything else installed to verify that CB is not causing this.

Also I have no idea what this:

Protected by EasyCalcCheck Plus

is doing to your registration form.

10 years 1 month ago #248108 by harrison1311
Replied by harrison1311 on topic Registration problem
Thanks for help,

i first deinstalled that "EasyCalcCheck Plus" which is for protection. After deinstallation, the registration process works!

There is a red warning (in german) "Die automatische Kontakterstellung konnte nicht durchgeführt werden weil keine Kontaktkategorie ausgewählt wurde!"
which means in english: automatic proceeding of contact could not be done, due no contact category was choosen"

I am looking for that, at the moment i do not know what to do.....perhaps i will find it...

thanks for the first help, perhaps you can give me one further advice on that red warning...

Thanks Roland

• nant
  • nant
10 years 4 weeks ago #248118 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Registration problem

harrison1311 wrote: Thanks for help,

i first deinstalled that "EasyCalcCheck Plus" which is for protection. After deinstallation, the registration process works!

Great - glad you found cause and it was not our CB ;-)

thanks for the first help, perhaps you can give me one further advice on that red warning...

Nope - I have no experience with this extension.

I do not think it is needed for CB.

You can use the CB Antispam add-on (available to Professional members) if you want to protect CB registration forms.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon