Skip to Content Skip to Menu

need to add a static image to profile page

• kevv
  • kevv
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #239964 by kevv
I've managed to do it, but only by replacing the default image that showed up instead of my image.

How can I add a static image (the same for all members) underneath the video in the member's profile?

If you see the attached, the "refer" speech bubble is actually the stock images/avatar/nophoto_n.png I just couldn't figure out how to connect up the image in images/bubbleblue.png

I really need to do it properly though, for members without a profile image you see the blue speech bubble instead of the generic photo icon when you view their profile.

I also need to add another static image to the member list page. I tried using the ""image" type, but can't find out where to add the image url to make it show up.

(I'm Finding Community Builder less than friendly at the moment!)

CB v1.9 // Joomla 2.5.16

thanks in advance
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by kevv.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
10 years 8 months ago #239984 by nant

• kevv
  • kevv
10 years 8 months ago #239989 by kevv
thanks, but when I add a new field and select "fields delimiter" I have nowhere to add the image. How can I add the image to this field?

As you can see from the attached, I've set up a delimiter field and linked it to show beneath the user profile image - but without a link to the image, it's obviously not going to show - where do I add the image link? This isn't going to be a user editable image, I want it to show on all profiles and not be removable or changeable by the user.

thanks

Attachments:

• kevv
  • kevv
10 years 8 months ago #239990 by kevv
ok, I've got it figured out now....but only by having members add the static images themselves.

How can I hide the image up loaders from their 'edit profile' pages but still have the images show on the member list and user profile pages?

• nant
  • nant
10 years 8 months ago #240013 by nant
Not sure what you figured out.

You can put any HTML (text + image) in the delimter field using the editor in the backend when editing the field from the CB Field Manager.

This delimiter field will then display on every user profile.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon