Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Country & State Lists

10 years 10 months ago #237306 by arcoinvest
Country & State Lists was created by arcoinvest
Gidday, as I have gone through the boring process of creataing a country & state list for CB before, I thought I should share a free plugin I just found on the net; www.angekdesign.com.au/community-builder/cb-country-and-state-dropdown-fields-plugin

Free, pulls state automatically when user selects country and works like a charm!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #238750 by itgenetics
Replied by itgenetics on topic Country & State Lists
Hi - this is a great plugin. I now need it to integrate with the TAX module so that it automatically adds in a tax rule? Any thoughts?

• orlisgal
  • orlisgal
10 years 8 months ago #240069 by orlisgal
Replied by orlisgal on topic Country & State Lists
Doesn't work for me. In fact, I pretty much can barely install any extensions. Some work, some don't. I get a "Warning JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file" error message. Very frustrating!

• nant
  • nant
10 years 8 months ago #240082 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Country & State Lists

orlisgal wrote: Doesn't work for me. In fact, I pretty much can barely install any extensions. Some work, some don't. I get a "Warning JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file" error message. Very frustrating!

CB Plugins must be installed using the CB PLugin Manager and NOT the Joomla extension installer (check FAQ section for this).
The following user(s) said Thank You: orlisgal

• orlisgal
  • orlisgal
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #240122 by orlisgal
Replied by orlisgal on topic Country & State Lists
I appreciate your response, thank you so much. Sounds like that's my issue. My only problem now is that the FAQs did not tell me how to get to the "where is the cb plugin manager installer". Where do I find that? ;-) Thank you!

CORRECTION: I found it! One has to scroll down to the bottom, way below all the plugins...I did so and there it was. Thank you so much - that worked!!
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by orlisgal.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon