Skip to Content Skip to Menu

cb_ prefix avoid in database because.....

• FrankVo
  • FrankVo
10 years 11 months ago #234188 by FrankVo
Hi

I have to pickup the CB fields from the database in order to show them in a horizontal layout. I can not change the database field in a custom way. (I use Ari Datatables for it)
I.E. ´cb_zipcode´ changing to ´zipcode´ in order to display the field for site-visitors in a more friendly way, without this strange cb_ prefix which isn´t very friendly.

As you understand, I hope, the databasefields are displayed by another extension then CB though.

Thanx for reply in advance. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FrankVo
  • FrankVo
10 years 10 months ago #236112 by FrankVo
Replied by FrankVo on topic cb_ prefix avoid in database because.....
I never got an answer on my questions inside this forum. It is more then 6 weeks ago since I entered this qiuestion here. Why doesn't anybody answer it ? See below.
Hi

I have to pickup the CB fields from the database in order to show them in a horizontal layout. I can not change the database field in a custom way. (I use Ari Datatables for it)
I.E. ´cb_zipcode´ changing to ´zipcode´ in order to display the field for site-visitors in a more friendly way, without this strange cb_ prefix which isn´t very friendly.

As you understand, I hope, the databasefields are displayed by another extension then CB though.

Thanx for reply in advance. :)

10 years 5 months ago #243078 by Michael2014
Replied by Michael2014 on topic cb_ prefix avoid in database because.....
Hi,

why don´t you use the field title instead of the actual name? The title can be something completely different to the field name. You don´t have to use CB_ but I do this also to make a distinction between cb_fields and others.

How are you using ARI tables for your vertical tables? And why?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon