Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Moved UddeIm to new domain - sender address issue

15 years 4 months ago #99831 by aussiemike
Hi
Hope someone can help with this. I recently moved my site to a new domain. It now appears that the emails being sent out are going from the old admin email address. I have checked the settings in uddeIM and the administrator's email address and they have both been updated. In the message being sent there is also this tag:

%livesite% - which I guess should be the live site address.

I would also like the users of my site to be able to reply directly to the sender but their email address is not being added to the email and the admins are being sent replies instead of the original sender. I cannot find the setting in the UddeIM admin to change this although I have looked over and over. If someone could let me know where to find this it would be appreciated.

Using UddeIM 1.7 on J!1.0.XX

Regards
Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
15 years 4 months ago #99841 by slabbi
1. You have to configure Joomla correctly when moving to a new domain. uddeIM uses Joomla settings.

2. This is not supported in uddeIM. Email addresses from users will never be published in notification emails. This is not configurable and will not be accepted as feature request.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

15 years 4 months ago #99863 by aussiemike
Thank you. I have configured J! settings (configuration file) so I cannot find the answer.

Sorry about the other issue. I was confused with another PMS system I was using previously.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon