Skip to Content Skip to Menu

SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1054

• clu55ter
  • clu55ter
15 years 5 months ago #99031 by clu55ter
Hi I have just installed uddein 1.7 comp/moduals and the hotfix onto my joomla 1.5.9, everything works well when I use uddein as the site administrator but when some site members click on their message modual or the menu link they get the folowing message
Unknown column 'locked' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO jos_uddeim_emn (locked, status, popup, public, autoresponder, autoforward, autoforwardid, userid) VALUES (0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 81)
SQL =

INSERT INTO jos_uddeim_emn (locked, status, popup, public, autoresponder, autoforward, autoforwardid, userid) VALUES (0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 81)
I have read the FAQs and read me files but can t find a solution.

Also in my uddein control panel it say in red
Important: You have not updated your database! Please refer to the README how to update uddeIM correctly!

my site url is

tanertemel.co.uk/beta

user: guest
PW: guest

would appreciate some help

Taner

Post edited by: clu55ter, at: 2009/05/17 22:15

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
15 years 5 months ago #99033 by slabbi
Please check the README and/or the FAQ before updating uddeIM.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• tbousquet
  • tbousquet
15 years 3 months ago #105472 by tbousquet
No way to fix, over 40 hours and no luck. Will now remove and not ever use for clients. Make something that works....

Installed a fresh copy of uddeim 1.7 for a non profit organizations new site, everything installed but when you click on new messages you got the following.

Unknown column 'locked' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO jos_uddeim_emn (locked, status, popup, public, autoresponder, autoforward, autoforwardid, userid) VALUES (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 62)
SQL =

INSERT INTO jos_uddeim_emn (locked, status, popup, public, autoresponder, autoforward, autoforwardid, userid) VALUES (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 62)

Owner checked everything in the readme files, nothing.. Tried database fix and nearly destroyed site, lucky a backup was made.

Not something to use on a site if the site can be damaged.

If possible provide an answer to this problem so others will know what to do and no go through this.

Thanks...

• slabbi
  • slabbi
15 years 3 months ago #105479 by slabbi
I am sorry but you have NOT read the README properly and you have NOT installed a fresh copy of uddeIM.

When you deinstall an old version of uddeIM all database tables will not be deleted, so when you install a new version all data will still be present.

Unfortunately new versions may require additionally fields, so you have to add these fields manually. This is explained in the README.

You can also delete all tables prefixed "jos_uddeim" and reinstall uddeIM, so it creates all tables again, but then your mails are gone.

And ensure that you are working with the correct database when modifying the tables. One user reported that bug and after some checks it become clear that he used the wrong database.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon