Skip to Content Skip to Menu

add cc line ?

• chrissy6930
  • chrissy6930
  • Add-ons
15 years 10 months ago #78140 by chrissy6930
add cc line ? was created by chrissy6930
hi all,

I have newly installed uddeIM and am wodnering what I need to do to enable the 'add CC line checkbox?

its there but nothing happens when its being checked

could somebody pls help me out?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
15 years 10 months ago #78142 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:add cc line ?
"Add cc line" adds an additional line to your message containing all recipients when you have entered more than one recipient in the To-box.

Maybe I should rename this to "Add line that contains all message recipients" but there is not enough space for that. Any ideas how to shorten that?

Post edited by: slabbi, at: 2008/10/24 16:27

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• krileon
  • krileon
15 years 10 months ago #78145 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:add cc line ?
Use an overlib to have a mouseover pop up describing what it does.

Overlib is built into 1.0x. For 1.5x just include the library with the component.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
15 years 10 months ago #78150 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:add cc line ?
Unfortunately it is not that easy.

uddeIM has to work with Joomla 1.0, 1.5 (native and legacy) and some other components may load overlib (or mootools), too.

There are some problems with double loaded mootools now so I do not want more problems with a second lib.

I have tried using overlib before but there are often issues with other components.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

15 years 10 months ago #78250 by Smokey4life
Replied by Smokey4life on topic Re:add cc line ?
"Show All Recipients" ??

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon