Skip to Content Skip to Menu

conflict between mod_uddeim13 and another mod

• slabbi
  • slabbi
16 years 1 week ago #73583 by slabbi
cb_login has nothing to do with uddeIM. Installing any uddeIM module will NOT change the behavior of cb_login. So there is something else whats going wrong with your site. Maybe a plugin changes links or whatever.

I was unable to verify your problem. btw using mod_uddeim 1.2 with uddeIM 1.3 is a very bad idea since some functions have been renamed and cannot longer be called be mod_uddeIM.

When it was an update, check if you have updated all binaries (admin and user folder).

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
16 years 1 week ago #73585 by slabbi
bab2on wrote:

1 - i have the same issue that i have on my local website so i turn off the tag module

There is no reason vor a conflict. uddeIM does not define functions names which might be used by other modules nor does uddeIM change any predefined function or class.

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• slabbi
  • slabbi
16 years 1 week ago #73586 by slabbi
I have recognized that your site is quite slow. Maybe the php script dies before it finished. Joomla 1.5 needs some more CPU power then 1.0 and maybe your database server or web server is overloaded.

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• bab2on
  • bab2on
16 years 1 week ago #73591 by bab2on
slabbi wrote:

cb_login has nothing to do with uddeIM. Installing any uddeIM module will NOT change the behavior of cb_login. So there is something else whats going wrong with your site. Maybe a plugin changes links or whatever.

it's happen only with mod_uddIM1.3 is activate

when is not activate or when it's mod_uddIM1.3 the avatar is the good one

slabbi wrote:

I was unable to verify your problem. btw using mod_uddeim 1.2 with uddeIM 1.3 is a very bad idea since some functions have been renamed and cannot longer be called be mod_uddeIM.

it's mod_uddeim 1.3 that you can see activate on my website now.

slabbi wrote:

When it was an update, check if you have updated all binaries (admin and user folder).

as i say you it's the same thing in my local website

slabbi wrote:

I have recognized that your site is quite slow. Maybe the php script dies before it finished. Joomla 1.5 needs some more CPU power then 1.0 and maybe your database server or web server is overloaded.

it's infomaniak a good webserver

• slabbi
  • slabbi
16 years 1 week ago #73595 by slabbi
Try to deactivate AJAX in mod_uddeim. The elements this module uses are named "noimage" and "nomessage". Maybe another component uses the same names. You can also rename these fields if you like. Maybe this solves the avatar problem.

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• bab2on
  • bab2on
16 years 1 week ago #73597 by bab2on
slabbi wrote:

Try to deactivate AJAX in mod_uddeim. The elements this module uses are named "noimage" and "nomessage". Maybe another component uses the same names. You can also rename these fields if you like. Maybe this solves the avatar problem.

no change.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon