Skip to Content Skip to Menu

(SOLVED) Public frontend is not shown for...

• oliversw
  • oliversw
16 years 1 month ago #71458 by oliversw
Hello all,

I really like UddeIM it s a really great plugin / component. But I Have a problem . The public frontend is not shown to everybody. When beeing logged in the uddeIM input field is shown in the community builder tab. After logging out this input field isn't shown.

Is there an manual explaining the correct configuration to implement uddeIM in an community builder tab shown to everybody - so all people (independed from beeing logged in) - can see and use the uddeIM input field to send a private message?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Oliver

Post edited by: slabbi, at: 2008/08/16 20:44

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
16 years 1 month ago #71459 by slabbi
oliversw wrote:

Hello all,

I really like UddeIM it s a really great plugin / component. But I Have a problem . The public frontend is not shown to everybody. When beeing logged in the uddeIM input field is shown in the community builder tab. After logging out this input field isn't shown.

Is there an manual explaining the correct configuration to implement uddeIM in an community builder tab shown to everybody - so all people (independed from beeing logged in) - can see and use the uddeIM input field to send a private message?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Oliver

The "public frontend" is not shown in the CB tab.

Create a link to uddeIM component which is public to everybody...

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon