Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Unknown column 'totrashoutbox'

• joseph
  • joseph
16 years 1 month ago #71164 by joseph
Unknown column 'totrashoutbox' was created by joseph
So I unistall uddeim and all its modules and mambot. Also CB uddeim plugins, then check database to make sure no "uddeIM" in my database and then re-install it :
The process take longer and :

SQL error when attempting to save a messageDB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'totrashoutbox' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO jos_uddeim (fromid, toid, toread, message, datum, disablereply, systemmessage, archived, totrashoutbox, totrashdateoutbox) VALUES (62, 62, 0, 'Welcome to uddeIM! You have succesfully installed uddeIM. Try viewing this message with different templates. You can set them in the administration backend of uddeIM. uddeIM is a project in development. If you find bugs or weaknesses, please write them to me so that we can make uddeIM better together. Good luck and have fun!', 1218674323, 1, 'uddeIM', 0, 1, 1218674323)
SQL =

INSERT INTO jos_uddeim (fromid, toid, toread, message, datum, disablereply, systemmessage, archived, totrashoutbox, totrashdateoutbox) VALUES (62, 62, 0, 'Welcome to uddeIM!

You have succesfully installed uddeIM.

Try viewing this message with different templates. You can set them in the administration backend of uddeIM.

uddeIM is a project in development. If you find bugs or weaknesses, please write them to me so that we can make uddeIM better together.

Good luck and have fun!', 1218674323, 1, 'uddeIM', 0, 1, 1218674323)

And I go to joomlapolis and search for it, I guess I'm not lucky to find the answer.

Please help
The topic has been locked.
  • slabbi
  • slabbi
16 years 1 month ago #71165 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:Unknown column 'totrashoutbox'
Topic locked. Use forum search, read the stickys, or check the README.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon