Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Redirecting 'send mail' link from Agora to Uddeim?

• susanj
  • susanj
16 years 1 month ago #70981 by susanj
G'day,
I'd like to make a button for my (Agora) forum and profiles within my community driven site. I want this button to be a direct link to compose a PM to the person whose buttoned name they have clicked on.Agora already has this feature but due to the needs of my site and its members, I only want to use the Uddeim PM system. So, I'd like to disable the Agora PM system but instead link the PM button to the person's CB profile, in which we use Uddeim as our PM system. (Clear as mud eh?)

Does anyone have any idea how I could do this?

Susan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
16 years 1 month ago #70988 by slabbi
This is a feature request for Angora dev, isn't it?

Isn't it already possible to enable uddeIM integration in Angora configuration? As far as I know there is somewhere a switch for this?!?

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• susanj
  • susanj
16 years 1 month ago #70995 by susanj
Hi,
It isn't a feature that I'm aware of...and I've asked them. Agora does have its own PM system. And there is a feature in the admin side of Agora that allows others such as the developers of Uddium, CB and anyone else to create plugins for Agora.But no, it doesn't have an enable Uddeim feature, as yet.

Post edited by: susanj, at: 2008/08/11 11:33

Susan

• slabbi
  • slabbi
16 years 1 month ago #70996 by slabbi

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• susanj
  • susanj
16 years 1 month ago #70997 by susanj
Ok thanks, now I'm really confused. From the joomlame site it is recommended that we contact developers if we desire a particular hack or plugin..oh well, I'll either keep playing :woohoo: or try to be patient. :)

Thanks!

Susan

• Hazzaa
  • Hazzaa
16 years 3 weeks ago #72213 by Hazzaa
susanj wrote:

Ok thanks, now I'm really confused. From the joomlame site it is recommended that we contact developers if we desire a particular hack or plugin..oh well, I'll either keep playing :woohoo: or try to be patient. :)

Thanks!

Hi Susan
Yes we did recommend it and we came and asked how this could be done. We are working on it, we have done it but we can't release a new version of Agora every 3 days ;).
Also we are not submitting hacks at this time so that users don't get the core files all messed up then come looking for support. Please have a little patience and we will get things out in a timely manner as we have always done.
Slabbi, thank again for your help on this.

Experience is something you get just after you really need it.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon