Skip to Content Skip to Menu

uddeIM 1.2 released

• sa247
  • sa247
16 years 1 month ago #70757 by sa247
Replied by sa247 on topic Re:uddeIM 1.2 released
great work on the new release!

just testing it out right now - only prob i am having at the moment is that i would like the compose message userlist to only show CB connections - currently it shows ALL users...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
16 years 1 month ago #70773 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:uddeIM 1.2 released
There are two lists:
- complete user list
- cb connections

Both lists can be enabled/disabled in the backend. It seems that the connections list is disabled (have you enabled CB integration)?

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• CarolKn
  • CarolKn
16 years 1 month ago #70774 by CarolKn
Replied by CarolKn on topic Re:uddeIM 1.2 - cb inbox notice non-object
Thanks for your reply!

New install of uddeim 1.2 from uddeIM_1.2_unzip1st.zip on 8/6.

I'm thinking this may be related to a problem I'm having with the AIM, Yahoo, etc messenger items being null (on Fireboard under member info on each post). It displays, "ICQ#: null null null null null null null Location: null" My guess so far is that perhaps uddeim expects to find these fields in db, as I wasn't seeing the messenger problem before I installed it.

I deleted sample data for this, not thinking I would need it. I think I need to reinstall the sample data, but haven't figured that out. Could reenter, but don't know data type/size for fields. All J! installs I have already have sample data installed, so may have to wipe one and start from scratch. Seems like a lot of work to find a datatype/size... a link to that info would be most welcome - I've searched but don't seem to be able to find it!

Thanks again,
Carol

• hareslade
  • hareslade
16 years 1 month ago #70775 by hareslade
Replied by hareslade on topic Re:uddeIM 1.2 released / fireboard pm username
Hi
Thanks for the support answer regarding Fireboard PM button link, I was not expecting a fix, just asking if one existed!

I found in README APPENDIX E - Important links, your reference to links into uddeIM from fireboard gives:
[code:1]Open new message dialog to user with userid XX:
http://yoursite/index.php?option=com_uddeim&task=new&recip=XX [&nouserlist=Y] [/code:1]
My joomla site Fireboard PM link (from a post) is
[code:1](mysite)/index.php?option=com_uddeim&task=new&recip=3212 [/code:1]

The fault is that Fireboard should be sending id = 3375, I do not know yet where it gets 3212 from, but you are correct, its Fireboard not sending a correct id number. Fireboard has a config section 'Private messaging component' and obviously selection of uddeIM does not work correctly.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
16 years 1 month ago #70776 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:uddeIM 1.2 - cb inbox notice non-object
CarolKn wrote:

Seems like a lot of work to find a datatype/size... a link to that info would be most welcome - I've searched but don't seem to be able to find it!

You could you post the code thats in line 75 and 145?

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• slabbi
  • slabbi
16 years 1 month ago #70778 by slabbi
hareslade wrote:

The fault is that Fireboard should be sending id = 3375, I do not know yet where it gets 3212 from, but you are correct, its Fireboard not sending a correct id number. Fireboard has a config section 'Private messaging component' and obviously selection of uddeIM does not work correctly.

Strange, I had a quick look (FB 1.04) and the code seems to be ok unless the userid stored within the message is wrong (but then also the avatar should be wrong since it uses the same userid).

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon