Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Blank screen or other problem with uddeim 1.1

16 years 5 months ago #60091 by roverradio
Hello...

I have been using Clexus, but have finally had enough of it (used to have uddeim 0.5b on site).

Followed upgrade from .5 to 1.1 procedures, updated database, etc - all went fine. However, when going to the going to the component I would get nothing but blank page.

So I uninstalled, dropped the tables, and installed a "fresh" new copy of 1.1 - same problem.

I unpublished modules and mambots, still no luck. Also, I did use proper menu-linking to the component.

SO... I installed on a joomla testbed that has nothing but CB 1.2b6 on it and that's all (no other components, etc.). Now I don't get a blank page, I get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class mosprofiler in w:\www\joomla\includes\joomla.php on line 22

I'd love to migrate over to uddeim asap (doing a complete site revamp now), but can't seem to figure out what's going wrong.

BTW, this is all on local wamp with J 1.0.15 and CB 1.2b6, IE7 and FF2

--FOLLOW-UP--

FYI, this happens across all joomla templates I've tried. Also, I tried to uninstall CB 1.2b6 component to see if that was conflicting. Still have the problem.

Post edited by: roverradio, at: 2008/03/31 03:51

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 5 months ago #60095 by roverradio
Replied by roverradio on topic Re:Blank screen or other problem with uddeim 1.1
Hmmm, this is odd. I decidede to test it out on my production server (users are continuing to use Clexus, while I can test uddeim) just to see what would happen.

The production server had 0.5b. I uninstalled, installed 1.1, ran sql commands, and voila - it worked.

I can't figure out why it's not working on the local test server though: 1 is a mirror of the production site and db, the other is a fresh install of joomla with nothing added - both of those failed (see above).

Only diff is production is LAMP and testbed is WAMP. I could delve into php/mysql/server differences (production is apache 1.x testbed is 2.x...could that be it), but I won't until I get some feedback on what others may think is causing this.

Will make testing and templating a pain if I can't get it working on testbed...

Thanks!

• slabbi
  • slabbi
16 years 5 months ago #60107 by slabbi
Strange, I also tested it on a WAMP system and it was running fine. Maybe it is a problem with J1.5 on a WAMP system since the "mosprofiler" error comes from J and not from uddeIM?!?

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

16 years 5 months ago #60250 by roverradio
Replied by roverradio on topic Re:Blank screen or other problem with uddeim 1.1
Unfortunately I haven't had the time to look into this further (will be able to this weekend). I have J1.0 on both the production LAMP and offline WAMP.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon