Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Prifle 1146 Error

• allenjj
  • allenjj
10 years 8 months ago #239727 by allenjj
CB Prifle 1146 Error was created by allenjj
I just updated uddeIM premium add ons and now accessing the cb profile I get an 1146 error.

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
10 years 8 months ago #239731 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic CB Prifle 1146 Error
Your report is a little bit like "My car is broken and a yellow light blinks."

I guess that the error 1146 you are mentioned is an mysql error 1146 that means that a table has not been found. I do not know which table nor which fields are missing.

Further, since my crystal ball is broken, I can only guess that you have updated from a very old version of uddeIM to a newer one that requires additional fields or tables, e.g. from a uddeIM version that does not support attachments to a version that supports attachments and so requires a database update. In that case check the enclosed README how to upgrade the tables and add the required fields (btw the last required database update was years ago).

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• allenjj
  • allenjj
10 years 8 months ago #239734 by allenjj
Replied by allenjj on topic CB Prifle 1146 Error
Sorry, still getting used to web page development and forgot that i have logs on the server side to decode error messages. I know thats a simple thing and your message reminded me of it. Sorry but found the application that caused the error which as you sorta pointed out was not likely the messaging system.

John

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon