Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Want premium but notification is preventing me :(

• erfanik
  • erfanik
11 years 8 months ago #217405 by erfanik
Hi,

First of all I want to thank the developer for his great job with this program (component/modules/etc). Great work and you have done an amazing job. I have installed UddenIM on one of my client's joomla website and they are using the Persian version (language) of it and they are very satisfied.

I have managed to make the notification system work but it suddenly stopped working after a week. I have read the FAQ and I have tried to make sure I have done all those things you have listed there. However, I came to a conclusion that the problem is only valid for UddemIM. For example, I have gave Kunena the same email (sender's email, ie. webmaster@daryaaproject.com) and people receive notification emails from the forum. So this means the Host AND the Joomla settings AND the senders email all work perfectly.

I have tried every single tip I could find on the internet but I couldnt manage to solve this problem. I ALSO REALLY WANT TO BE A PREMIUM USER since my client needs to have attachment feature built in.

Can anyone please help me out?

the website is called www.daryaaproject.com But I doubt anyone can read it since its written in Persian.

p.s. I could help the developer out with translating the words if he needs one.
p.s. do you need me to attach a screenshot of my settings? if so, let me know asap.

Thank you,

Kaveh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
11 years 8 months ago #217406 by slabbi
There are lots of possibilities for that problem.

Please check the FAQ Ch. 10.3.1 ff. which contains a list with the most common problems.

When it has worked before and you have not modified the configuration since then, you should search the problem somewhere else (maybe your host is blacklisted etc.).

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• erfanik
  • erfanik
11 years 8 months ago #217578 by erfanik
Hi Slabbi and thanks for your reply. As I have mentioned in my first post, I have tried every single one of those FAQ solutions you have provided in the readme pdf file.

Can you please guide me a little bit more? I dont know how to get my host out of the black list. I dont know what to do. I have tried a gmail email address and also my own domain (hosted) email address. I cant think of a solution myself.

Thanks,

Kaveh.

(p.s. how do I become a premium member?)

• erfanik
  • erfanik
11 years 8 months ago #217617 by erfanik
UPDATE: I have managed to fix this problem. but unfortunately now the kunena notification emails arent being sent hahahaha. its okay I will figure that out by myself too.

just a quick question. HOW DO I GET THE PREMIUM FEATURES? where do I donate? and how do I get it?

thanks,

kaveh.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
11 years 8 months ago #217620 by slabbi
Please visit my dev page
slabihoud.de/software
There you will find the registration page.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon